FREEBIE!

FREEBIE! Just click on the image, download and enjoy!

EYE SPY & Following Directions was created with versatility in mind. As an SLP, I target a lot of different individualized goals, so flexibility is a must. I use this product in both telepractice and in-person sessions to work on the articulation of /r/, vocabulary, attributes (i.e. color, size, & position, etc), sentence formulation, and recalling sentences. The product has two pages that include eye spy and following directions. With eye spy, the students take turns saying, "I spy with my little eye something that is ______________". This is a great opportunity to work on descriptive language. With the following directions page, I ask students to complete such tasks as, "color the smallest rocket green”, "color all of the raindrops blue” or “circle the largest rose, and then the smallest ring”. I also use that page for articulation drills by asking the student to practice multiple sounds, words, or phrases from one of the target words. After doing so, they can color one of the images as an indicator of completion. This product is "open-ended" and offers numerous possibilities for therapy goals. I hope that you can find some good use for it, so be creative and have some fun!

 

No comments

Post a Comment